BPD joins forces with ASP, other agencies to make several arrests SaturdayThe Blytheville Police Department’s Street Crimes Unit joined forces with the Arkansas State Police, Osceola officers, the Second Judicial District Drug Task Force and Probation and Parole Saturday...
ANC water proposal gets no secondBlytheville CFO John Callens read a letter from Blytheville city attorney Chris Brown concerning what the Finance Committee needed to look at regarding the ANC water well issue. The letter reads, "In...
- City’s infrastructure discussed (3/16/19)
- BIC hires Kinard as basketball coach, AD (3/16/19)
- Manila board talks Main St. building (3/16/19)
- Chitwood pitches more investment in WORK program (3/16/19)
- ‘Prayers for Blytheville’ (3/16/19)
- ANC to renovate library and add landscaping (3/16/19)
- Police searching for 'armed and dangerous' suspect (3/15/19)
- Suspect jumps out of window to awaiting cops (3/14/19)
- Don Houseworth earns Chamber’s highest honor (3/13/19)
- Brassfield is Chamber Citizen of the Year (3/13/19)
- Pirates top TrumannThe Trumann Wildcats led 1-0 after the second inning, but the host Gosnell Pirates tied the game in the bottom of the third. Then, the Pirates rattled off four runs in the fourth and seven runs in the fifth to pull away from the Wildcats to win the 3A-3 conference matchup 12-6, Tuesday...
James D. ButlerJames D. Butler, 101, of Hot Springs, formerly of Leachville and Star City, passed from this life Tuesday, March 12, 2019, at the CHI St. Vincent Hospital in Hot Springs. Born in Palmyra, he was the...
Lyla Jean WoodLyla Jean Wood, 87, of Paragould, former Leachville resident and widow of Billy Jerald Wood, Sr., passed from this life Tuesday, March 12, 2019, at the Green House Cottages of Belle Meade in...
Clarence SmithClarence Smith, 80, of Sedgewick, passed away March 11, 2019, at Lexington Place in Jonesboro. He was a farmer and of the Baptist faith. Mr. Smith was born Nov. 30, 1938 in Muscle Shoals, Ala., to...
Dulin FulksDulin Fulks, 85, of Gosnell, passed away Sunday, March 10, 2019, at St. Bernards Medical Center in Jonesboro. Dulin was born to Thomas Aaron and Minnie Maybell Trantham Fulks in Stone County,...
Shenekia Dabreil Williams CarterShenekia Dabreil Williams Carter, 30, of Osceola passed away March 5, 2019, at SMC Medical Center in Osceola. She was a full time student. Mrs. Carter was born June 7, 1988, in Blytheville to Alvin...
Priscilla Rene AldridgePriscilla Rene Aldridge of Blytheville was born June 13, 1981, in Clermont, Fla., to Beatrice Aldridge Reed. She was a housekeeper and a member of Pleasant Ridge M.B. Church. Ms. Aldridge passed away...
- BPD joins forces with ASP, other agencies to make several arrests Saturday
- Suspect jumps out of window to awaiting cops
- Police searching for 'armed and dangerous' suspect
- ‘Prayers for Blytheville’
- Blytheville, we can do better than this
- Don Houseworth earns Chamber’s highest honor
- Air Force training at Aeroplex
- Ardern vows to deny accused mosque gunman notoriety he seeks
- High court again eyes reasons for removing black jurors
- Brazil's Bolsonaro talks up a friendlier approach to US
- Over 1,000 feared dead after cyclone slams into Mozambique
- Homes flood as Missouri River overtops, breaches levees
- Lyft opens its IPO road show, to offer more than 30M shares
- Suspect in mob boss hit flashes pro-Trump slogans on hand
- Oregon Blockbuster outlasts others to become last on Earth
- Man returns library book 53 years late
- Germany: Drunk passenger demands high-speed train slow down
- Police: Person with unicorn costume, crowbar robs store
- T-shirt gun used to launch contraband into Oklahoma prison
- Florida man finds bright green iguana in toilet, calls 911
- Taste of history: Yeast from 1886 shipwreck makes new brew