One arrested, one sought in shooting at Walker ParkA shooting incident on Dougan Street spilled over into Walker Park, where more shots were fired Saturday morning, according to Blytheville Police Chief Ross Thompson. Thompson said a confrontation...
Manila City Council discusses ballot for taxManila City Council met Tuesday evening to discuss the proposed September tax extension ballot with Stephens Inc. representative Michael McBryde and take care of other business. McBryde is vice...
- Councilman Perrin questions use of emergency clause (5/25/19)
- Another step towards NYS expansion (5/25/19)
- Whitfield takes plea deal in murder case; Wells found guilty for revocation (5/24/19)
- BPD investigating rash of vehicle break-ins (5/24/19)
- Relay for Life is June 1 (5/24/19)
- Bennett named Arkansas State Trooper of the Year (5/22/19)
- Weather impacting gym project (5/22/19)
- Leachville council discusses needs (5/22/19)
- County board talks bond money (5/22/19)
- Cave-in closes portion of road in Blytheville (5/21/19)
- Keene signs with Central Baptist CollegeFriday afternoon, Gosnell Pirate senior outfielder Coty Keene signed a national letter of intent to play collegiate ball at Central Baptist College in Conway. “It’s always been a dream of mine to get a chance to play at the next level in either basketball or baseball,” Keene explained. “At the state tournament I was given that opportunity! Coach [Frank] Lee was very encouraging and that’s the main reason for accepting the offer to play at CBC.”...
Duey D. HickmanDuey D. Hickman, 68, of Leachville, passed away May 23, 2019, at his home. He was born Jan. 11, 1951, in St. Louis, Mo., to Jeff Marcus and Varie Collins Hickman. He was of the Baptist faith, loved...
Gene Schrader AdamsGene Schrader Adams, 46, of Manila, passed from this life Wednesday, May 22, 2019, at Flo & Phil Jones Hospice House in Jonesboro. Born in Jonesboro, he was a lifelong Manila resident and was a 1991...
Johnny Lee ThomasJohnny Lee Thomas was born June 21, 1954, in Memphis, Tenn., to James Thomas of Milwaukee, Wis., and the late Rosie Lee Wood Miller. He was a farm worker and was of the Baptist faith. Mr. Thomas...
Lisa Anitte RoweLisa Anitte Rowe was born April 26, 1966, in Blytheville to the late Robert Davis and the late Mae B. Randolph Davis. She was a CNA for over 28 years, she completed the 12th grade and one year of...
Derrell TurnerDerrell Turner, 39, of Osceola died May 20, 2019, at UAMS in Little Rock. He was a factory worker and a member of Tabernacle MB Church in Osceola. Mr. Turner was born Oct. 6, 1979, in Osceola to...
Sandra Kay GrimesSandra Kay Grimes, 58, of Osceola died May 16, 2019, at St. Bernards Medical Center in Jonesboro. She was a retired factory worker and of the Baptist faith. Ms. Grimes was born Feb. 1, 1961, in...
- One arrested, one sought in shooting at Walker Park
- Cave-in closes portion of road in Blytheville
- Bennett named Arkansas State Trooper of the Year
- Whitfield takes plea deal in murder case; Wells found guilty for revocation
- BPD investigating rash of vehicle break-ins
- Mississippi County looking at ways to grow population
- Nucor plans $400M expansion
- Hate makes a comeback in the Pacific Northwest
- Magnitude-8 earthquake strikes Amazon jungle in Peru
- Venezuela negotiators return to Norway for crisis talks
- Trump awards trophy at marquee sumo event in Tokyo
- Europe's voters elect new parliament as nationalism mounts
- Stan Lee's former manager arrested on elder abuse charges
- At the spelling bee, the most common sound is the toughest
- Beaver makes surprise cameo in Alaska police camera video
- Ready, aim, oops! Historic tank turns lemon-lime yellow
- Maine company wants to turn cow poo into gas to heat homes
- Someone breaks into home, takes nothing, gives it good scrub
- Homeless Tennessee student graduates as valedictorian
- Sea dragons captivate visitors at California aquarium
- Fugitive says he'll surrender if people like wanted poster