9 injured in Hoxie school bus crashSeven children who were onboard a Hoxie (Lawrence County) School bus were injured about 3:45 this afternoon (Tuesday) when a dump truck, traveling south along U.S. Highway 63, south of Hoxie,...
Craighead deputy injured when suspect fires shots at himA Craighead County deputy was injured when a suspect fired shots after crashing his vehicle during a chase near Caraway on Monday afternoon. According to Craighead County Sheriff’s Department chief...
- McDonald's employee robbed at gunpoint when opening store
- Victim of Crime Advocacy offers help in Blytheville
- City, Chamber partner in hopes of town makeover by HGTV program (1/20/20)
- Gosnell coach accused of steroid trafficking resigns (1/18/20)
- Dispute over board selections (1/18/20)
- Siphon installation planned at Big Lake; public input sought (1/18/20)
- Manila extends contract of superintendent (1/18/20)
- Gosnell considering doing own billing (1/18/20)
- Committee adds new economic dev. position, gives raise (1/18/20)
- ANC good fit for future occupational therapist Griffin (1/18/20)
- No. 2 Chicks move to 16-3 with victoryThe Class 4A No. 2 Blytheville Chickasaws improved to 16-3 on the season and 6-0 in conference Tuesday night with a 44-42 victory over the Brookland Bearcats. The Chicks jumped out on a 4-0 run but the Bearcats kept it close throughout the first quarter and trailed BHS 10-9...
Barney SandersBarney Sanders, 79, of Osceola died Jan. 16, 2020, at St. Bernards Medical Center in Jonesboro. After 33 years he was a retired inspector for Ford Motor Company in Chicago, Ill., and a member of...
Ike Lee Caruthers, Jr.Ike Lee Caruthers, Jr., 61, of Osceola, died Jan. 15, 2020, at St. Bernards Medical Center in Jonesboro. He was the manager at the Shell station in Osceola, 33 year member of Bethel Church in...
Robert Edward Jones “Hobo”Robert Edward Jones “Hobo” was born March 26, 1960, to Jimmy Jones of Wynne and the late Jimmie Doris Jones. He was a factory worker and a member of the Baptist faith. Mr. Jones passed away on Jan....
Catherine Lay BuckCatherine Lay Buck, 93, passed peacefully in her home surrounded by her loving family on Jan. 18, 2020, in Half Moon. Cathy was born in Pocahontas, Vir., to Michael and Pauline Danish. After the...
Anita Boyd CrickAnita Boyd Crick, 96, of Blytheville, passed away Saturday, Jan. 18, 2020, at Gosnell Therapy and Living Center. Anita was born in Cleveland, Miss., to C.A. and Velma Crick Fletcher. She was a former...
Inez Adams MaloneInez Adams Malone, 90, of Blytheville, passed away Jan. 16, 2020, at her home surrounded by her family. Inez was born in Roseland to Jack and Lena Williams Adams. She was retired from American...
- China urges avoiding crowds with sharp rise in viral illness
- Mexico begins flying, busing migrants back to Honduras
- Republicans reject subpoenas as impeachment debate goes on
- Grammys CEO says she was ousted after reporting harassment
- Jeter 1 vote shy of unanimous, Walker also elected to Hall
- At 90, Alaska Native woman is 1st counted in US Census
- In reversal, Clinton says she'd back Sanders if he's nominee
- Cold-stunned iguanas expected to fall from Florida trees
- Judge deals blow to woman charged for being topless at home
- Cops: Waze app directs casino-bound drivers into wilderness
- Nearly 100 beehives stolen from northern California orchard
- Coming around again: Famous ice disk seems to be re-forming
- Grandpa forgot something: $43,170 found in footstool
- Bull-noser: Camera records moose trapping Alaska man in shed