Byrd wows America on The Voice; advances to top 13Marybeth Byrd of Armorel turned in another memorable performance on The Voice, Monday night, as she and the rest of the top 20 made their cases to remain on the live show. Her night was even better...
Emotional Veterans Day ceremony at BICHonoring All Who Served was the theme of the 2019 Buffalo Island Central Veterans Day Program held on Friday, Nov. 8. BIC EAST Initiative students, under the direction of Jill Sanders, EAST...
- Davis honored for 30-plus years of service on QC, school board (11/13/19)
- Veterans Day ceremony held at MHS (11/13/19)
- Hays Tompkins Sullivan (11/11/19)
- Blytheville native, World War II veteran remembers (11/10/19)
- Veteran Marie George served proudly (11/10/19)
- Manila Council approves bond issue (11/9/19)
- BPD warns of scams (11/9/19)
- BNSF’s $400K offer expires at end of year (11/9/19)
- WWI hero’s shotgun back in Manila (11/8/19)
- Phillips pays $20K restitution in theft (11/6/19)
- Woods has 327 yards, 5 TDs in loss to FCIn his final football game in a Chickasaw uniform, senior standout running back Jermel Woods was determined to break the 2,000-yard rushing mark. Entering the final game of the season, Woods needed 329 yards to reach the milestone. Unofficially, Woods carried 38 times for 327 yards and four touchdowns and caught a TD pass against the visiting Forrest City Mustangs, but the Chicks fell 54-42 in a chippy shootout with the 5A-East rival on a cold Senior Night at Haley Field...
Sarah Jane YoungSarah Jane Young, 97, of Osceola, died Nov. 9, 2019, at Harris Healthcare in Osceola. She was a homemaker, member of Princess Chapel MB Church for 72 years, motherboard and Pastors Aide President....
Ricky Lee Webb, Sr.Mr. Ricky Lee Webb, Sr. was born March 24, 1961 in Blytheville to James Webb and Ella Robinson Webb Goss. He was a retired factory worker and was of the Baptist faith. Mr. Webb departed this world on...
Charles Monroe RoeCharles Monroe Roe, 84, of Paragould, passed from this life Saturday, Nov. 9, 2019, at his home. Born in Black Oak, he was the son of the late Thomas and Maude McKimish Roe and had been a Paragould...
Nan RauchNan Rauch (Mrs. Earl) born Feb. 4, 1927, passed on Sept. 18, 2019, at the age of 92 in San Antonio, Texas. She was a longtime resident of Blytheville. While she lived in Blytheville, she worked at...
Amy Marie DeLine MoerbeAmy Marie DeLine Moerbe, 46, passed peacefully from this life at her home in Blytheville. Born to William B. and Peggy Kane DeLine in Waco, Texas, she was a homemaker and member of the Immaculate...
Randy L. Griffin, Jr.Randy L. Griffin, Jr. of Blytheville was born July 24, 1994, in Blytheville to Randy Griffin Sr. and Ruthie L. Sykes. He was a factory worker and of the Baptist faith. Mr. Griffin passed away on Nov....
- Tactical edge will shift to GOP in Senate impeachment trial
- 1 dead, several injured in California school shooting
- AP source: 2nd US official heard Trump call with Sondland
- Italy declares state of emergency in Venice after high tides
- Data shows upswing in child exploitation cases
- US chickens headed to China after Beijing lifts 5-year ban
- Health dangers emerge at growing migrant camp on US border
- US court rules Kentucky man can get `IM GOD' license plate
- Santa Claus back at work in Germany answering Christmas mail
- Rescue: `Unicorn' puppy doesn't notice `tail' growth on head
- NJ will trap turkeys troubling Jersey Shore neighborhood
- Hawaii man proposes to girlfriend while surfing
- Beer insulting California utility PG&E brews backlash
- Special South African gin is infused with elephant dung