Manila student collecting for food pantryAndrew Barks, ninth grade student at Manila High School, has always had a heart for giving and sharing. He also enjoys decorating for Christmas with his grandfather Andy Flannigan. This year Andrew...
Blood drive to help sickle cell patientsThe American Red Cross is hoping to fight Sickle Cell Disease with a blood drive from 12:30-5:30 p.m., Thursday and Friday, at Pilgrim Rest M.B. Church Fellowship Hall, 809 East Main, in Blytheville....
- Armorel nurse terminated
- School leaders address Covid challenges
- Program helps students struggling with virtual
- Court to resume Monday morning
- Leachville parade draws crowd (12/2/20)
- Snider building featured in virtual building flyer (12/1/20)
- Buffalo Island St. Jude online auction raises $18,500 and continues (11/28/20)
- Covid numbers starting to fall (11/27/20)
- Local woman turns 108 (11/27/20)
- NEA still in red zone as Thanksgiving approaches (11/21/20)
- Chicks top RamsFollowing a 10-point loss at Greene County Tech Thursday night, the Blytheville Chickasaws bounced back with a 58-34 victory over the Paragould Rams in Chickasaw Arena on Friday night. The Chicks (5-1) opened the game with a crowd raising lob to Brain Jones for the game's opening points. Blytheville followed with a three-pointer, sparking a 9-4 lead early in the quarter to force a Paragould timeout...
Jerry Wayne AustinJerry Wayne Austin died in his home on December 4, 2020. He was 74 years old. Jerry was born to Margaret Mitchell Austin and Roy “Cecil” Austin in Blytheville, AR, on September 18, 1946. He was an...
Bradley Hardin SharpBradley Hardin Sharp, 42, of Cardwell, Mo., died Nov. 29, 2020, in Alabama. He was employed in the retail business. Mr. Sharp was born Nov. 11, 1978 in Osceola to Ronald Hardin Sharp and Linda...
Constance Jean HardinConstance Jean Hardin, 91, of Ward, passed away Thursday, Dec. 3, 2020. She was born Feb. 27, 1929, in Seattle, Wash., to the late Clarence and Evelyn Roberts Cherry. Constance was a member of Old...
Ruth Nell TouzenRuth Nell Touzen, 88, of Blytheville, passed away Thursday, Dec. 3, 2020, at her home. Ruth was born in Dorsey, Miss., to Troy and Alvie Christian Parker. She was a homemaker and a member of Bethel...
Lucille WarrenLucille Warren, 101, of Blytheville, passed away Monday, Nov. 30, 2020, at Harris Healthcare in Osceola. Lucille was born in Jackson, Tenn., to Ulcie and Myrtle Hudson Hickerson. She was a former...
Ella Marie MillerElla Marie Miller, 76, of Jonesboro, formerly of Leachville, passed from this life Wednesday, Dec. 2, 2020, at Flo and Phil Jones Hospice House in Jonesboro. Born in Alicia, she was the daughter of...
- Moscow opens dozens of coronavirus vaccination centers
- Japan awaits capsule's return with asteroid soil samples
- California on the brink: Virus rages and closures imminent
- Swiss slopes buzz as those of neighbors sit idle in pandemic
- Is Georgia a swing state? Groups spend millions to find out
- Biden weighs pick for agriculture chief from diverse slate
- Kuwait votes for parliament amid economic, virus challenges
- Scene from 'Elf' comes to life as Buddy meets dad in Boston
- Sheriff's Christmas tree 'thugshots' rub some the wrong way
- Wayward wallaroo rescued from river after chase in Illinois
- California monolith pops up after finds in Utah, Romania
- Cleveland corrects location of John Heisman landmark
- Cheers! Or not: 'Scandalous' 1st Christmas card up for sale
- New phallus sculpture appears in Bavarian mountains