Possible fraud attempt reported to BPDThe Blytheville Police Department received a report of a possible fraud attempt today. A white male subject driving a smaller white pickup was attempting to sell what was described as social security...
UPDATE: Barricaded suspect surrenders to Blytheville policeA barricaded suspect surrendered to police peacefully Wednesday morning at Robindale Apartments on North Hollywood. Taurus Crawford, who is suspected of aggravated assault, walked out of the...
- Blytheville to stay New Tech; leaders to go before state board again in Dec. (1/16/19)
- Blytheville board approves sewer work (1/16/19)
- Manila hires police chief (1/16/19)
- Moving Manila Forward making plans for 2019 (1/16/19)
- Police investigating shootings (1/14/19)
- Harrisburg woman dies in I-55 wreck (1/14/19)
- Aldridge pleads guilty to rape of 8-year-old (1/14/19)
- Gosnell City Council approves budget (1/12/19)
- Planning board approves Popeyes sign (1/12/19)
- Caraway council moves forward on water issue (1/12/19)
- Chickasaws top Valley ViewThe Blytheville Chickasaws (12-4, 7-2 4A-3) avenged their loss earlier in the season to 4A-3 conference foe the Valley View Blazers, 60-53, Tuesday night at Chickasaw Gymnasium. “I was happy. I was very pleased and you know when it’s over you kind of look back and in the heat of the moment I didn’t enjoy everything that was going on but I look back now that it’s over because I saw growth,” said Chicks head coach McKenzie Pierce. ...
Frances Crews ThompsonFrances Crews Thompson, 75, of Fayetteville, N.C., formerly of Leachville, passed from this life Sunday, Jan. 13, 2019, at Cape Fear Valley Medical Center in Fayetteville. Born in Leachville, she was...
Archie Edward OhlerArchie Edward Ohler passed away Jan. 13, 2019, in Osceola, at the age of 55. He retired at American Greetings where he was a machine specialist for 23 years. He was born Sept. 14, 1963 in Wilson to...
Terri “Chrissy” Dampier AskueTerri “Chrissy” Dampier Askue, 45, of Blytheville, passed away Jan. 13, 2019, at her home. Terri was born in Blytheville to Hoyt Dampier and Shelia (Brothers) Dampier. She was the special education...
William Christopher (Chris) ClarkWilliam Christopher (Chris) Clark was born Dec. 13, 1968. He graduated from North Arizona University in 1993. He is survived by his father, Dr. William Clark; his mother, Dona Sanders; his brother,...
Esther Lee BarkerEsther Lee Barker, 82, of Jonesboro, former longtime Manila resident and widow of Mr. Bobby Barker, passed from this life Monday, Jan. 14, 2019, at the Craighead Nursing Center in Jonesboro. Born in...
Larry Quention SmithLarry Quention Smith, 77, of Arbyrd, Mo., died Thursday, Jan. 10, at his home. Born in Monette, he was the son of the late Quention and Hazel Cornish Smith and was a 1959 graduate of Monette High...
- UPDATE: Barricaded suspect surrenders to Blytheville police
- Two arrested on gun, drug charges
- Police investigating shootings
- Aldridge pleads guilty to rape of 8-year-old
- BGRAA demonstrates Blytheville’s hospitality as Blackhawks fuel up
- Planning board approves Popeyes sign
- Organized Criminal Activity Task Force formed
- Palestinian forces soldier on amid Israeli raids, US neglect
- McConnell's maneuvers take backseat to Trump in shutdown
- MLK holiday represents big moment for 2020 Democrats
- After cover-up trial, officer who shot teen to be sentenced
- Police: Arizona officer kills teen boy with replica gun
- Trump, Pelosi feud heats up again
- Iran state TV says its US-born newscaster to appear in court
- Police seek volunteers to get drunk for them; many respond
- Commuter's 'delay scarf' bought by German train company
- Giant rotating ice disk stops moving
- Email prompts man to attend stranger's bachelor party
- Michigan 7th grader has offer from Harbaugh, father says
- Giant rotating ice disk draws attention, visitors
- Silicon Valley landlord rents $1,500 studio to 2 cats