Leachville opens gym for walkersLeachville City Council opened the community/gymnasium for walking only, heard reports from department heads, passed an ordinance to close an alley, discussed clean-up week and voted to add a...
LOPFI approvedDuring the regular Blytheville City Council meeting on Tuesday, the board unanimously passed three ordinances, one of which transfers the administration of retirement coverage for eligible members of...
- City of Blytheville has clean audit for 2019
- Blytheville to receive $618K in CARES funding
- Armorel High School sets sights on ‘A’ rating
- Council discusses grant (9/16/20)
- Blytheville board mulls policy for students accused of violent crimes (9/16/20)
- Accident claims two lives (9/16/20)
- Blytheville PD, FD report positive tests (9/16/20)
- Justices hear request for SRO (9/16/20)
- Manila 7-12th grade students to stay home rest of week (9/14/20)
- 10 deaths at local nursing home (9/12/20)
- Chickasaws edge county rival OsceolaThe Blytheville Chickasaws (1-1) were victorious 25-24 in their home opener Friday night over Osceola (0-2). "I'm proud of how our guys competed," Blytheville head coach Lance Stone said. "They had a chance to lay down and they didn't. Games has ups and downs so you can never get too high or too low. They came out as the last men standing and I'm just proud of those guys."...
Richard Dunn SandersRichard Dunn Sanders, 69, passed away Aug. 24, 2020, after a lengthy battle with lymphoma. Dr. Sanders was born July 20, 1951, and grew up in Lepanto. After graduating from Lepanto High School in...
Jimmie Charles Wilkerson IIIJimmie Charles Wilkerson III of Blytheville was born Oct. 1, 1996, in Blytheville to Sherry Toliver and the late Jimmie Charles Wilkerson II. He was a factory worker and was of the Baptist faith. Mr....
Jettie M. MillerJettie M. Miller was born Nov. 24, 1946, in Luxora, to Robert and Mattie Mabins Miller. Jettie was of the Baptist faith and attended Gospel Temple Baptist Church in Luxora under the pastorage of...
Jerry Junior JacksonJerry Junior Jackson, 75, of Gosnell, former Leachville resident, died early Friday, Sept. 11, 2020, at the NEA Baptist Memorial Hospital in Jonesboro. Born in Watervliet, Mich., and raised in...
Dewey Edward Walker, Jr.Dewey Edward Walker, Jr. of Blytheville, was born Sept. 16, 1950, in Leland, Miss., to the late Dewey Walker, Sr. and the late Margie Fortner Pay. He was a musician, a handyman and was of the...
Hazel Wiline TilleyHazel Wiline Tilley of Monette was born Jan. 19, 1929 in Fifty Six and passed from this life Sept. 13, 2020. Mrs. Hazel was a homemaker and a faithful member of the Monette Assembly of God. She was...
- 10 deaths at local nursing home
- 37 graves affected by accident on Labor Day; teen driver faces DWI charges after fourth accident in month
- Blytheville PD, FD report positive tests
- BHS student arrested after gun found on campus
- Accident claims two lives
- Manila 7-12th grade students to stay home rest of week
- Blytheville board mulls policy for students accused of violent crimes
- The Latest: Trump orders flags at half-staff for Ginsburg
- McConnell vows quick vote on next justice; Biden says wait
- AP Explains: What happens with the Supreme Court vacancy?
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies at 87
- Homes destroyed after winds push California fire into desert
- Hundreds gather at Supreme Court to mourn Ginsburg's death
- Peru president survives impeachment vote amid virus turmoil
- Current events: Electric fence deters Trump sign thieves
- Ouch! Bee sting to the mouth floors Tour de France rider
- Poop knives, arachnophobic entomologists win 2020 Ig Nobels
- Germany: Victim refuses to testify after defendant proposes
- Drone lands in outfield at Wrigley Field, causing delay
- Primate monkeys around with student's phone, takes selfies
- Bones to pick, for $8M: Stan the T rex goes up for auction