6-hour standoff ends peacefullyA six-hour standoff at an Osceola gas station ended peacefully early this morning (Thursday) when police arrested a Mississippi man wanted on sexual battery charges. Around 10 p.m. Wednesday, Justin...
County board approves requestsThe Mississippi County Quorum Court Finance Committee approved several items Monday, including a cleanup budget, filling a position at the landfill and purchasing mowers, as well as a vehicle for the...
- More support for Crisis Stabilization Unit (4/17/19)
- Local woman perishes in crash (4/15/19)
- Mississippi County Quorum Court passes bond measure (4/13/19)
- Caraway applies for $200K grant (4/13/19)
- BPD to offer sign-on bonus (4/13/19)
- Jefferson addresses board’s concerns (4/13/19)
- Ritz Commission decides all renters will follow contract (4/13/19)
- Four arrested in drug bust on Hearn Street (4/12/19)
- Railroad crossing back open until Monday (4/12/19)
- Public Works board discusses projects (4/10/19)
- Tigers blank CRAARMOREL— The Armorel Tigers cruised to a 24-0 victory Monday night over 1A-3 conference opponent the CRA Falcons. The Tigers scored 10 runs in the first inning and added 14 runs in the second inning. The Falcons forfeited after the third inning. Leading the Tigers offensively were Quinn Crosskno (2-3 with four runs scored and three RBIs), Wesley Walls (1-2 with three runs scored and an RBI), Jayce Fondren (2-2 with four runs scored and three RBIs), Tanner Davis (1-2 with three runs scored and two RBIs), CJ Simmons (2-2 with five RBIs and two runs scored), Paxton Brown ( RBI), Brayden Hohn (run scored and an RBI), Madison Perez (2-3 with three RBIs and two runs scored), Bo Hale (3-3 with three runs scored and an RBI) and Jaden Henderson (2-3 with two runs scored and an RBI).. ...
Michael BranchMichael Branch, 55, died on April 15, 2019, at his home. He was born in Steele, Mo., to Billy Sr. and Geneva Branch on Oct. 3, 1963. He liked to cook, work in the yard, be with his family, and loved...
Paul Douglas JenkinsPaul Douglas Jenkins, 53, of Blytheville passed away at his home on Tuesday, April 16, 2019. Paul was born Aug. 13, 1965 in Blytheville and was the son of Charles and Alma Lee White Jenkins. He was...
Lee Amos MathisLee Amos Mathis of Blytheville was born Dec. 9, 1951 in Blytheville to the late Harvey Mathis II and the late Alberta Grant Mathis. He was a carpenter and a United States Army veteran. Mr. Mathis...
Eddie “ Shack” Williams, Jr.Eddie “ Shack” Williams, Jr. of Newbern, Tenn., was born Dec. 26, 1948, to the late Eddie Williams, Sr. and the late Jessie Mae Williams. He was a truck driver and a member of First Missionary...
Marvin Gene CrawfordMr. Marvin Gene Crawford, 66, of Blytheville, passed from this life on Monday, April 15, 2019, at his home. Marvin was one of 11 children born to John and Sadie Cato Crawford in Rives, Mo. He was a...
Emogene EldriedRuth Emogene Eldried, 91, of Leachville, widow of J.T. Eldried, passed from this life Monday, April 15, 2019, at St. Bernards Medical Center in Jonesboro. Born in Sulphur Rock, she was the daughter...
- Biden expected to launch presidential campaign next week
- Congress plunges into Mueller report, subpoena upcoming
- Former counsel may have saved Trump from himself
- Devotees nailed to crosses on Good Friday in Philippines
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- More yellow vest protests despite Notre Dame fire
- Journalist who covered Columbine wonders about lives unlived
- Sheriff's officer corrals donkey on interstate near Chicago
- Snakes in office force Liberia's president to work from home
- Deputies look for naked burglar who stole from Little League
- Customer threw iguana at restaurant manager, police say
- Thai oil rig workers rescue dog swimming 135 miles offshore
- Eastern hellbender voted Pennsylvania's official amphibian
- Harvard dorm ends decades-old goat roast tradition