Barricaded suspect surrenders to Blytheville policeA barricaded suspect surrendered to police peacefully Wednesday morning at Robindale Apartments on North Hollywood. Taurus Crawford, who is suspected of aggravated assault, walked out of the...
Blytheville to stay New Tech; leaders to go before state board again in Dec.Leadership from the Blytheville School District and Blytheville High School went before the Arkansas State Charter Authorizing Panel on Tuesday for a scheduled hearing concerning the school’s recent...
- Blytheville board approves sewer work
- Manila hires police chief
- Moving Manila Forward making plans for 2019
- Police investigating shootings (1/14/19)
- Harrisburg woman dies in I-55 wreck (1/14/19)
- Aldridge pleads guilty to rape of 8-year-old (1/14/19)
- Gosnell City Council approves budget (1/12/19)
- Planning board approves Popeyes sign (1/12/19)
- Caraway council moves forward on water issue (1/12/19)
- Chief: Speed bumps not always solution (1/12/19)
- Chickasaws top Valley ViewThe Blytheville Chickasaws (12-4, 7-2 4A-3) avenged their loss earlier in the season to 4A-3 conference foe the Valley View Blazers, 60-53, Tuesday night at Chickasaw Gymnasium. “I was happy. I was very pleased and you know when it’s over you kind of look back and in the heat of the moment I didn’t enjoy everything that was going on but I look back now that it’s over because I saw growth,” said Chicks head coach McKenzie Pierce. ...
Archie Edward OhlerArchie Edward Ohler passed away Jan. 13, 2019, in Osceola, at the age of 55. He retired at American Greetings where he was a machine specialist for 23 years. He was born Sept. 14, 1963 in Wilson to...
Terri “Chrissy” Dampier AskueTerri “Chrissy” Dampier Askue, 45, of Blytheville, passed away Jan. 13, 2019, at her home. Terri was born in Blytheville to Hoyt Dampier and Shelia (Brothers) Dampier. She was the special education...
William Christopher (Chris) ClarkWilliam Christopher (Chris) Clark was born Dec. 13, 1968. He graduated from North Arizona University in 1993. He is survived by his father, Dr. William Clark; his mother, Dona Sanders; his brother,...
Esther Lee BarkerEsther Lee Barker, 82, of Jonesboro, former longtime Manila resident and widow of Mr. Bobby Barker, passed from this life Monday, Jan. 14, 2019, at the Craighead Nursing Center in Jonesboro. Born in...
Larry Quention SmithLarry Quention Smith, 77, of Arbyrd, Mo., died Thursday, Jan. 10, at his home. Born in Monette, he was the son of the late Quention and Hazel Cornish Smith and was a 1959 graduate of Monette High...
Hershel Wayne AshabrannerHershel Wayne Ashabranner, 85, of Manila, passed away Saturday, Jan. 12, 2019, at the Flo and Phil Jones Hospice House in Jonesboro. Born in Manila, he was the son of the late Homer Leroy and Mary...
- American anchor for Iranian TV is arrested on visit to US
- Death toll in Nairobi attack climbs to 21, plus 5 attackers
- EPA nominee: Climate change huge issue, not greatest crisis
- May wins no-confidence vote, but is still beset by Brexit
- Pelosi asks Trump to delay State of the Union speech
- Michigan State president faces ouster amid Nassar fallout
- ORRR-DUHHH: Britain Parliament speaker seeks to calm debate
- Giant rotating ice disk draws attention, visitors
- Silicon Valley landlord rents $1,500 studio to 2 cats
- Rodeo Alaska cow evades capture wandering Anchorage trails
- Chocolate spill creates sweet hot mess on Arizona highway
- Michael Flynn, Sean Spicer become neighbors in Rhode Island
- Coyote in the bathroom! Critter runs into convention center
- Florida man finds boa constrictor under car's hood