Blytheville employees to receive bonusIn their Jan. 12 meeting the Blytheville finance committee agreed to grant a $1,000 bonus for full-time city employees and a $500 bonus for part-time city employees. These checks were made possible...
Gosnell considers fire truckThe Gosnell City Council met via Zoom Tuesday evening and among the items discussed was potentially purchasing a fire truck. The council discussed the 2021 budget, and councilman Richard Brown...
- Lake City clerk presiding as mayor until March election
- Manila airport project moves forward
- Officers, firemen get vaccine
- Manila FD receives donation
- Part 2: Manila council finishes meeting
- SkyCop video of earthquake (1/15/21)
- Council mulls in-person meetings (1/13/21)
- Chickasaw Arena may host regional (1/13/21)
- Manila Council members take the oath of office (1/13/21)
- Riverside’s Campbell reflects on 900th victory (1/13/21)
- Chicks win battle of conference unbeatensIn a battle of the conference’s two best records, the Blytheville Chickasaws (15-2, 6-0) came out on top 55-47 against Southside (9-1, 4-1) to remain the league’s last unbeaten team. With this win, the Chicks have won 11 of their last 12 games. While head coach Mckenzie Pierce is pleased with the team’s recent results, he believes they can reach another level...
Louise ChalmersLouise Chalmers was born April 24, 1945, in Gray Ridge, Mo., to Kaiser Sam and Rosie Lee Allen. She loved her family and close friends. She loved to cook and bake. She also loved her church and...
Jerry Dwayne MooreJerry Dwayne Moore, 67, of Blytheville, passed away Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2021, at his home. Jerry was born in Luxora to James Henry and Bonne Jean Noble Moore. He was retired from Dildine Farms and...
Robert Lee Howard, Jr.Robert Lee Howard, Jr., 30, of Wilson, died Jan. 10, 2021 in Memphis, Tenn. He was a factory worker and of the Baptist faith. Mr. Howard was born Jan. 1, 1990 in Blytheville to Robert Lee Howard, Sr....
Bobbie Sue WilliamsBobbie Sue Williams, 87 of Bentonville, former longtime Leachville resident and widow of Estus Williams, passed from this life Monday, Jan. 11, 2021, at her home. Born in Lake City to the late Robert...
Elmer Arlin RobertsElmer Arlin Roberts, 83, of Jonesboro, passed from this life Monday, Jan. 11, 2021, at his home. Born and raised in Leachville, he was the son of the late Isaac Bailey and Juanita Inez Barnes Roberts...
Georgia Mae HodgeGeorgia Mae Hodge, 73, of Marion died Dec. 29, 2020, at Northwest Regional Medical Center in Clarksdale, Miss. She was a retired home health employee, member of Living Word COGIC in Osceola and the...
- Trump's presidency not just a blip in US foreign policy
- Inauguration Day also is move in/out day at the White House
- Diary shows how quest for love landed Navy vet in Iran jail
- Damaged roads, lack of gear hinder Indonesia quake rescue
- NRA declares bankruptcy, plans to incorporate in Texas
- Governors complain over pace of COVID-19 vaccine shipments
- AP EXCLUSIVE: Maduro ally presses for dialogue with Biden
- Fake US leg band gets pigeon a reprieve in Australia
- Cafe, croissant, worms? EU agency says worms safe to eat
- Cheers! French wine, vines headed home after year in space
- Site of Borden double-murder listed for sale
- Mayor of Houston suburb chosen by pulling a name from hat
- Plenty of overhead in this market: Betting on drone races
- Identical twins aren't perfect clones, research shows