Elderly woman stabbed in BlythevilleAn elderly Blytheville woman was stabbed in the leg on Thursday, according to a report from the Blytheville Police Department. "I, Officer Day, responded to 2017 Hearn in reference to an elderly...
ANC student count up 10 percentMembers of the Arkansas Northeastern College Board of Trustees met in the newly renovated Adams/Vines Library Wednesday, hearing good news regarding enrollment and officially approving a $2.3 million...
- Sanders, Perrin spar over reappointments (10/19/19)
- Supt. Evers commends teacher attendance (10/19/19)
- BIC board hears from bankers on programs (10/19/19)
- Chitwood meets with U.S. Steel (10/19/19)
- Lake City to purchase trash cans (10/19/19)
- Man arrested in Main Street vandalisms (10/17/19)
- $2.5M landfill project goes to Quorum Court (10/16/19)
- Armorel mulls utility savings program (10/16/19)
- Measure allows county offices to operate in temporary locations (10/16/19)
- County Finance Committee reviews Landfill, MCSD budgets (10/16/19)
- Pirates hold off Brookland behind 5 turnoversGOSNELL — Gosnell’s Druw Reynolds stepped in front of Brookland’s Cole Doke’s pass and raced up the right sideline for a pick-6 at the final buzzer, sealing the host Pirates’ 26-13 win, Friday night, at J.W. Rea Stadium. It was Reynolds’ second interception of the half to go along with a fumble recovery and a 25-yard touchdown on offense...
Reginald Ivey Mosley, Sr.Reginald Ivey Mosley, Sr. of Joliet, Ill., was born Nov. 29, 1955 in Osceola to the late Clay Mosley and the late Jerotha Lewis Palmore. He was a handy man and of the Baptist faith. Mr. Mosley passed...
William L. MatthewsWilliam L. Matthews was born June 22, 1939 in Monticello, to Junior Matthews and Rebecca Sanders. He had a loving stepfather, Nelson Cochran. He departed this life on Friday, Oct. 11, 2019 at his...
James Johnson, Jr.James Johnson, Jr. of Gosnell was born Dec. 23, 1952 in Steele, Mo., to the late June Jackson and the late Samuel Butler. He was a United States Army veteran of the Korean War, a factory worker and a...
T.W. (Tommie) Taylor Jr.T.W. (Tommie) Taylor Jr. was born Aug. 25, 1949 in Leland, Miss., to the late T.W. Sr. and June Watkins Taylor. T.W. departed this life on Sunday, Oct. 6, 2019, at his residence in Blytheville at the...
Bernice Campbell SmithBernice Campbell Smith was born July 2, 1961 to Nathan Campbell Jr. and Joyce Depriest, in Osceola. Bernice departed this life Wednesday, Oct. 9, 2019, at her residence in Luxora, at the age of 58....
Kaden Lemarius CooperKaden Lemarius Cooper, 15, of Osceola died Oct. 13, 2019, at LeBonheur Children's Hospital in Memphis, Tenn. He was a 10th grade student at Osceola High School, band member, Jr. National Honor...
- AP FACT CHECK: Trump exaggerates scope of cease-fire deal
- US troops in Syria heading to Iraq, not home as Trump claims
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- Mulvaney getting second-guessed on his defense of Trump
- In Congo, an Ebola survivor with a motorbike helps ease fear
- Bolivia's Evo Morales likely forced to presidential runoff
- APNewsBreak: US takes step to require asylum-seekers' DNA
- Wyoming man grows 1,491-pound pumpkin, breaks state record
- False alarm: Retail tag prompts suspicious package response
- San Diego woman living in van gives up all 300 of her rats
- Colorado woman indicted in attempted sale of 1920s fetuses
- Trapper plays with 'gator until it tires, pulls it from pool
- Iowa man finds 5 inches of animal blood flooding basement
- Man charged after roommate attack, believed he was a vampire