MCSD: Gunshot victim in Manila fabricates storyOn Tuesday, at approximately 8 p.m. the Mississippi County Sheriff’s Department was dispatched to Gary’s Food Mart in Manila in reference to a shooting that had already occurred. The victim, Jeffery...
Hospital seeing rise in uninsured patientsGreat River Medical Center and SMC Regional Medical Center have seen a significant drop in insured patients, according to Mississippi County Hospital System Chief Executive Officer Chris Raymer. “The...
- Manila approves budget
- Leachville Council works through lengthy agenda
- Family heirloom finds its way home
- Blytheville Police Reports (1/22/19)
- Strategic plan to focus on local economy (1/19/19)
- Council approves Ritz board (1/19/19)
- BIC Superintendent's contract renewed through 2022 (1/19/19)
- Ever’s contract extended (1/19/19)
- 2019 Point In Time Count (1/18/19)
- Etowah residents concerned about Highway 140 bridges (1/18/19)
- Lions blast Seminoles to grab conference leadA packed house jammed into Lion Gymnasium Friday night for the 3A-3 conference showdown between Manila and Osceola. It was Homecoming for the Lions, and they celebrated in a big way by demolishing the Seminoles 65-35 to take sole possession of first place in the league race...
Jimmie Will EdwardsJimmie Will Edwards, 73, of Mountain View and formerly of Blytheville, passed away Saturday, Jan. 19, 2019. Jimmie was born to “Big Jim” and Sena Edwards in the snow-capped Rocky Mountains of Denver,...
Daniel RamirezDaniel Ramirez of Keiser passed away Jan. 21, 2019, at Saint Francis Hospital in Memphis at the age of 56. He was a fork lift driver at Kagome and of the Catholic faith. Mr. Ramirez was born Feb. 26,...
Doyle Allen PrinceDoyle Allen Prince, 69, of Manila, passed away Sunday, Jan. 20, 2019, at Phil and Flo Jones Hospice House in Jonesboro. Doyle was born to James “Bud” and Mary (Moody) Prince in Osceola. He served his...
Jose Cortez CarranzaJose Cortez Carranza, 36, of Leachville, passed from this life Friday, Jan. 18, 2019, at his home. Born in Matamoros, Mexico, and raised in Leachville, he was the son of the late Jose Cortez and had...
Hazel Josephine BurnsHazel Josephine Burns, 95, of Blytheville, passed away Saturday, Jan. 19, 2019. Hazel Jo was born to Henry Dale Rutledge and Hattie (Barker) Rutledge. She was co-owner and operator of Burns Printing...
Arthur Howell BondsArthur Howell Bonds died Jan. 14, 2019, at the age of 94. He was born Feb. 24, 1924, in Lepanto. His parents were Howard Talmadge (H.T.) Bonds, Sr. and Eula Vick Bonds. He grew up in Lepanto and...
- UPDATE: Barricaded suspect surrenders to Blytheville police
- Mom thanks Blytheville police, Good Samaritan for saving son’s life
- Four suspected in shooting of Blytheville teen
- Possible fraud attempt reported to BPD
- Jonesboro police identify human remains
- BGRAA demonstrates Blytheville’s hospitality as Blackhawks fuel up
- Manila hires police chief
- Police: 5 fatally shot inside Florida bank, suspect arrested
- Dems prepare own border security package shunning Trump wall
- Q&A: A look at what happens when drones get near airports
- Maduro foe claims Venezuela presidency amid protests
- Iowa Sen. Ernst denies allegation of affair with soldier
- AP-NORC poll: Shutdown drags Trump approval to yearlong low
- Lawyer: No proof nurse raped Arizona patient who had baby
- Police: Drunken man took wrong Lyft to wrong home
- Police capture pair of runaway emus in coastal Texas
- Parrot rescued after nearly 3 nights in storm drain
- Orangutan bites zoo volunteer, detaches her thumb
- Giant ice disk equipped with webcam after surviving storm
- 9 brains, 3 hearts: Some wild facts about octopuses
- Armed with affection, octogenarian is an 'octopus whisperer'