Fireworks blamed for vacant house fire on Main Street
(Local News ~ 07/05/19)
Fireworks is being blamed for a large vacant house fire on West Main Street in Blytheville, Thursday night. Firemen began fighting the fire around 10:30 p.m. Thursday, preventing it from spreading to a neighboring house. While fighting the fire, firemen were called to another blaze in the 100 block of Vine around 11:55 p.m. Thursday. According to Blytheville Fire Chief Mike Carney, the vacant structure was fully engulfed when firemen arrived...
Stories from Friday, July 5, 2019
Browse other days